Gujarat Panchayat Junior Clerk Recruitment 2015
Gujarat Jilla Panchayat Service Selection Board released a large number of vacancies for various districts. Applicants who are searching for Gujarat Government jobs 2015 can grab these latest govt job vacancies in Gujarat. This gpssb recruitment 2015 is for various posts like Clerk (Hisabi), Talati Cum Mantri (Gram Panchayat Secretary), MPHW (Male) and FHW (Female) to fill all 2400 panchat jobs in Gujarat. Interested candidates can download GPSSB Talati Mantri Notification 2015 for more details at panchayat.gujarat.gov.in or from the link specified below in the same page. This GPSSB Talati Mantri Recruitment 2015 is to fill all the vacancies in various districts of Gujarat. District wise vacancies are tabulated below. Applicants can apply online for Gujarat Panchayat jobs 2015 from 6th April 2015 at ojas.guj.nic.in. Job seekers belong to 18 to 40 years of age group can apply for GPSSB Talati Mantri Recruitment 2015 ojas.guj.nic.in. GPSSB talati mantra online application ends on 6th May 2015. This gpssb written exam will be held in the month of May or June. Bookmark jobsfeed.in for latest job updates.
Talati cum Mantri Notification 2015
Organisation: Gujarat Jilla Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB)
Official website: panchayat.gujarat.gov.in
Job role: Clerk (Hisabi), Talati Cum Mantri (Gram Panchayat Secretary), MPHW (Male) and FHW (Female)
Total Vacancies: 2440
Job type: Government jobs
Job location: Various districts in Gujarat
- Talati cum Mantri: From 18 Years to 28 Years
- Junior Clerk: From 18 Years to 28 Years
- Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW): From 18 Years to 29 Years
- Female Health Worker (FHW): From 18 Years to 40 Years
District & Jilla wise Talati Kam Mantri Vacancies 2015
- Talati cum Mantri: HSC/ 12th standard from a recognized college or board.
- Junior Clerk: HSC/ 12th standard from a recognized college or board.
- Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW): SSC/ 10th from a recognized board and also completed their MHW course or Sanitary Inspector course.
- Female Health Worker (FHW): SSC/ 10th from a recognized board and they should have completed their FHW course or ANM course.
Note: Must have basic computer knowledge and regional language of the district to which you apply.
- Written test
- Skill test/ Practical test
- General: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ SEBC/ Ex-servicemen: No fee
How to Apply?
Through online mode before the last date
- Apply online procedure starts from: 06.04.2015
- Last date for online application ends on 06.05.2015
- Last date for deposit of fees in Post Office: 08.05.2015
- Written exam: May or June 2015 (Tentative)