NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2016
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar is an Institute of National Importance which is inviting applications for young and dynamic job seekers for 134 Assistant Professor Vacancies. It is going to conduct a personal interview for the applied candidates on 2nd and 3rd June 2016. Postulants who have qualified in this NIT Jalandhar Walkin Interview 2016 can get Rs.45000/- PM. This NITJ Asst Professor Notification 2016 was released on 12th May 2016 on its official web portal nitj.ac.in. Now it’s time to grab this job opportunity. Candidates, those who completed their M Tech, M.Phill, M.B.A / Masters Degree in relevant Discipline can apply for NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates can grab these NIT Jalandhar vacancies. Here on this current page, we have detailed department wise vacancies for your convenience. Aspirants need to download the application form and fill all the details. These filled NIT Jalandhar Application Form 2016 and required documents will be verified in the NITJ Walkins 2016. So keep safe and carry it while you appear for the interview. Fascinated candidates can apply for these latest teaching jobs 2016 and give your best in interview.
NITJ Asst Professor Walkin- Interview 2016
Organization: Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar
Official site: nitj.ac.in
Post: Assistant Professor
Location: Jalandhar, Punjab
Pay Scale: Rs.45000/- PM
NITJ Department Wise Vacancy Details:
- Biotechnology – 08
- Chemical Engineering – 16
- Civil Engineering – 13
- Computer Science & Engineering – 12
- Electrical Engineering – 05
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 09
- Industrial & Production Engineering – 09
- Information Technology – 05
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering – 07
- Mechanical Engineering – 15
- Mining Engineering – 04
- Textile Technology – 08
- Chemistry – 06
- Mathematics – 07
- Physics – 15
- Humanities & Management(14):
Vacancies regarding Humanities & Management
- Management – 08
- English – 03
- Soft skill Personal Interview – 03
- For Engineering Discipline – M Tech in relevant Discipline.
- For Sciences & Humanities – M. Phil in relevant Discipline (English/Soft Skills).
- For Management M.B.A / Masters degree in related area of Management (Commerce, Public Administration, Engineering Law, Mathematics, Statistics, Psychology, Economics, Business Economics and Sociology). For related areas of management (Social Sciences and Sciences subjects), M. Phil. Qualification is required.
Aspirants will be recruited through the performance in Personal interview conducted by Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar.
How to Apply for NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2016?
- Firstly logon to official site nitj.ac.in
- Click on Proforma, Application form will display on your screen
- Download this NIT Jalandhar application form
- Enter your details like name, father name, date of birth etc
- Now attach required documents and keep safe to attend interview.
Dates of Walk-in-Interview: 02.06.2016 & 03.06.2016