Indian Navy Recruitment 2016
Indian Navy has come up with a fresh notification for the candidates who are waiting to join in various jobs and courses. It is one of the three wings of Indian Armed Forces. It released Indian Navy SSR Sailors 01/2017 Notification for interested candidates. Candidates responding to this Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 must qualify in written test, Physical Fitness Test (PST) and Medical Examinations. Qualified candidates will be given training for the course will commence in Feb 2017, with 22 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. Branch / Trade will be allocated as per the requirement of Service. Interested candidates are requested to apply only through online mode from 23rd May 2016. Aspirants waiting for central govt jobs can utilize this opportunity
Indian Navy SSR Sailors 01/2017 Notification
Candidates those who have participated at International / Junior or Senior National Championship / Senior State Championship/ All India Inter University Championship in Athletics, Aquatics, Basket-ball, Boxing, Cricket, Football, Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Squash, ,Best Physique and Equestrian(Horse Polo) are eligible for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2016. Applying candidates for Direct Entry Petty Officer, Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR), Matric Recruits (MR) and Non Matric Recruits (NMR) must be passed intermediate in any stream form recognized board can apply online before 5th June 2016. Students need to download Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card 2016 for the examination. The written exam is scheduled in the month of September/October 2016.Read full article for more info.
Indian Navy Nausena Bharti 2016 Details
Organization: Indian Navy
Official site: joinindiannavy.gov.in
Job Role: Sailors (Sports Quota Entry)
Job Location: All India
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2000/-
Entry Level :
- Direct Entry Petty Officer
- Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR)
- Matric Recruits (MR)
- Non Matric Recruits (NMR)
- Direct Entry Petty Officer: 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination.
- Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR): 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination.
- Matric Recruits (MR): 10th /equivalent qualified.
- Non Matric Recruits (NMR): Passed VI th standard.
- For Direct Entry Petty Officer: 17 to 22 years
- For All Others: 17 to 21 years
Selection Process: You need to perform well in
- Written test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Fitness in Medical Examinations
How to Apply?
Candidates are suggested to apply only through online mode before last date.
- Online registration starts from: 23.05.2016
- Last date to submit application form: 05.06.2016
- Last date to submit hard copy of online application: 13.06.2016
- Admit card date: by the end of August 2016
- Exam date: September/October 2016
- Result date: 22.12.2016
- Course Commencing from: February 2017