TSPSC Recruitment 2016
Are you searching for latest PSC Jobs 2016?? Good news!! Telangana Public Service Commission Ground Water Department is going to hire candidates for various posts to fill up 58 job vacancies. The department released Telangana technical assistant notification 2016 for Assistant Chemist, Assistant Geophysicist, Assistant Hydrogeologist, Assistant Hydrologist, Technical Assistant (Geo-physics), Technical Assistant (Hydro-geology) and Technical Assistant (Hydrology) posts. Candidates can check post wise education information as detailed below. Aspirants must be aged between 18 years to 44 years as on 01.07.2016, upper age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules. Interested job seekers can apply online for TSPSC Recruitment 2016 from 22nd May 2016 for the assistant posts and 25th May 2016 is starting date for Technical Assistant posts. Applied contenders will be selected based on your marks obtained in CBT or OMR Test. Qualified candidates list will displayed on merit list. TS technical asst apply online ends on June 10, 2016 for assistant posts and 15th June 2016 for technical assistant posts. Suitable candidates can apply for latest Telangana assistant jobs at official website tspsc.gov.in.
Telangana PSC Notification 2016
Organization: TSPSC Ground Water Department
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Job Role: Various Posts
Total Vacancies: 58
- Assistant Chemist –Sc in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry.
- Assistant Geophysicist – Masters Degree in Geophysics.
- Assistant Hydrogeologist –Sc or M.Sc (M.Tech) in Geology or Applied Geology or Hydrogeology.
- Assistant Hydrologist – Degree in Civil Engineering with Geology as one of the subject.
- Technical Assistant (Geo-physics) –Sc or M.Sc (Tech) or M.Tech in Geophysics.
- Technical Assistant (Hydro-geology) –Sc or M.Sc (Tech) or M.Tech in Geology or Applied Geology or Hydrogeology.
- Technical Assistant (Hydrology) – Degree in B.E (Civil Engineering) with Geology as one of the subjects or M.Sc (Hydrology) 2 years course.
Age Limits: Minimum 18 years to maximum 44 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms
Candidates need to perform well in Computer Based Test (CBT)/ OMR based test. The department will decide the final merit list basing on the marks scored in the examination
- Online application starts from (adv no 07/ 2016 to adv no 10/2016): 22.05.2016
- Last submit applications: 10.06.2016
- Examination date: 28.06.2016
- Online application starts from (adv no 11/ 2016 to adv no 13/2016): 25.05.2016
- Last submit applications: 15.06.2016
- Examination date: 29.06.2016