HPPSC Medical Officer Notification 2016
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission published Advt No: 7/2016 at hp.gov.in/hppsc for various jobs. Contenders searching for HP govt jobs 2016 can have a gland at this HPPSC AE Recruitment 2016. This Himachal Pradesh latest recruitment is for 86 class I, II and class B posts like Assistant Engineer, Medical Officer, Assistant Professor, Professor, Law Officer, Class B (Non-Gazetted) and Divisional Fire Officer/ Fire Prevention Officer. Aspirants who pursued graduation degree in concern stream from any recognised university or institution can start applying for HPPSC Class 1 Vacancies. This is a great opportunity for the candidates wishing to apply for HPPSC Advt no 7/2016 Notification are suggested to apply online. Himachal Pradesh Apply online will be started from 2nd June 2016 to 21st June 2016. Applying candidates need to pay application fee as post wise details given below. Eligible job seekers can utilize this HP Assistant Engineer Recruitment and apply as soon as possible before ending date.
Himachal Pradesh PSC AE Recruitment 2016
Department: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Official site: hp.gov.in/hppsc
Posts: Assistant Engineer, Medical Officer, Assistant Professor and other posts
HPPSC Class I Posts and Vacancies List
- Medical Officer (General Wing): 50 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 17 Posts
3. Professor: 05 Posts
a. Mechanical Engineering): 02 Posts
b. Civil Engineering: 01 Post
c. Computer Engineering: 01 Post
d. Electronics & Communication Engineering: 01 Post
4. Assistant Professor: 12 Posts
a. Textile Engineering: 02 Posts
b. Civil Engineering: 01 Post
c. Electrical Engineering: 01 Post
d. Mechanical Engineering: 03 Posts
e. Electronics & Communication Engineering: 02 Posts
f. Computer Engineering: 02 Posts
g. Applied Sciences & Humanities, English: 01 Post
5. Law Officer, ClassB (Non-Gazetted): 01 Post
6. Divisional Fire Officer/ Fire Prevention Officer: 01 Post
Pay scale: Rs.15600 to Rs.39100 with Grade Pay Rs.5400
- For Medical Officer Post candidates should have a degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from any recognised university
- For Assistant Engineer Post candidates should have done BE/ B. Tech. and ME/ M. Tech. in the relevant branch of Engineering with First Class
- For Professor Bachelor and Master’s degree in concern stream
- For Assistant Professor Post candidates must have done professional degree in Law or its equivalent from any recognized University
- For Law Officer, Class B post applicants should Posses B.E. (Fire Engineering) Degree from the National Fire Service College.
- For Divisional Fire Officer/ Fire Prevention Officer post candidates must done Graduation from a recognized University.
Aspirant’s age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years.
Screening Test and Viva-Voce Test/ Interview
- 400/- Should be paid by the General category Candidates
- 100/- should be paid by the SC, ST, OBC candidates
- There is no application fee for Handicapped candidates
How to apply?
- Candidates should first log on to hp.gov.in/hppsc.
2. Then click on apply online and sign up there.
3. Fill all the details of the candidates carefully & click on create user.
4. Select the desired post & click on Apply
5. Fill all the details & submit the application form.
6. Take a print out of online application form for future use.
- Online application commencement from: 02.06.2016
- Last date for online application Form: 21.06.2016