UP Jal Nigam Clerk Recruitment 2016
Are you eagerly waiting for govt jobs in UP? Here is employment news for you guys. Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam released latest recruitment notification for 398 job vacancies for Routine Clerk and Stenographer vacancies. Applicants aged with minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years may apply for this UP Jal Nigam Clerk Recruitment 2016. Aspirants who have completed their 10th standard or intermediate in any recognised board are eligible for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Vacancies. Candidates applying for UPJN Recruitment 2016 need to pay application fees as 600/- for General and OBC candidates. And the candidates belong to SC/ST category need to pay 300/-. The organisation will select the applied contenders based on your performance in written test, skill test and personal interview. Aspirants need to qualify in all rounds. Selected candidates can get pay scale as Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.2000/-. Interested candidates can apply online at upjn.org from June 21, 2016. UPJN Recruitment Apply Online process will be closed on July 11, 2016. Stay with us for more updates.
UPJN Stenographer Notification 2016
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam
Official website: upjn.org
Job Role: Routine Clerk, Stenographer
Total Vacancies: 398
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Posts and Vacancies:
- Routine Clerk – 335
- Stenographer – 63
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
Location: Uttar Pradesh
Class 10th or Intermediate from any recognized board and must have typing skills.
Minimum 18 Years to maximum 40 years as on 01st August 2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Personnel Interview
- For General/OBC candidates Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST candidates – Rs. 300/-
How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Jobs 2016?
- Visit official website upjn.org
- Click on the New Registration tab
- After completing the registration select the Apply Online link.
- Fill prescribed application with your details & attest photo.
- Now send duly filled application along with documents.
- Application must reach on or before last date.
- Online Application Commencement from: 21.06.2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 11.07.2016