Latest news questions given in IBPS Clerks III Exam 30-11-2013 afternoon Shift. Hello friends welcome to our jobsfeed.in portal. Recently IBPS clerks III recruitment notification released and lakhs of people applied for these bank jobs 2014. Every one is eagerly waiting for IBPS CWE III online exam, which will be held on November 30th and December 1,7,8,14 and 15. Most of the candidates prepared well for these bank clerk jobs. In order to get success in any competitive exams every one has to prepare well in all subjects.
Questions Asked in IBPS Clerks 3 Exam held on 30th November 2013 Afternoon shift:
IBPS clerks 3 exams were started, so keep this in mind and practice more question papers of previous year in order to get more marks in IBPS clerk exam. 30 November exam was already over, some of questions that were asked in the IBPS CWE III are given below. Aspirants can visits our portal for latest govt jobs 2014. Have a glance on these questions before going to exam. so that you can understand in what areas the questions will be asked for the coming IBPS clerk exam sessions. These questions were shared by some of the students who have given the exam.
Questions asked in IBPS Clerk III Exam Afternoon shift:
1. 60th national awards best film – Paan Singh Tomar
2. Largest coffee exporting state: Karnataka
3. Mc-x chairman: Satyananda Mishra former Chief Information
4. Brazil currency – Real
5. ECS full form – Electronic Clearing System
6. Indira Gandhi peace prize 2012 – Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
7. Devdas book written by – Sharat Chandra Chattopadhyay
8. Tatason tied up with which to promote Indian airlines – Singapore airlines.
9. Which Indian film representing in 2014 in Oscar – The Good Road
10. One question on self help group
11. Question related to CASA RATIO?
12. Noble peace prize 2013 -OPCW
13. Up to one lakh insurance in banks done by-DICGC
14. The rate at which bank cannot lend money % of sponsored bank state govt and central govt
15. Banks which are nationalized in second schedule act are known as : Scheduled Commercial Banks’
16. Human rights day-10 Dec.
17. The time limit for resolution of customer complaints in banks has been reduced from 12 days to- 7 days
18. MNREGA- no. of days-100days
19. .IFSC Alphanumeric code how many digits-11 digit
20. Enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed 25 lakh-micro enterprise
21. Credit information agency-Cibil
22. Rupay card launched by- NPCI
23. Central bank of India-RBI
24. To increase liquidly -Repo rate must be decreased
25. Best foreign language film at the 86th academy awards-Armour