AP Forest Officer jobs 2014 notification for online application of Forest Section Officer, Forest Beat Officer Asst. Beat Officer and other recruitment on www.apforests.gov.in. The APFD controlled by Government of Andhra Pradesh has circulated a latest advertisement for recruiting 2167 forest officer jobs in AP. As stated by APFD recruitment board to fill up respective job vacancies candidates must occupies the educational qualification of 10th class/SSC/matriculation, Intermediate/12th & Graduate/Engineering Graduate. It is an excellent news for those aspirants who are searching jobs in AP Forest Department.
AP Forest Officer jobs 2014:
Age limit for this AP Forest Department has not specified in the notification. So appropriate candidates who meeting the above requirements of APFD can apply online or fill up online application form on www.apforests.gov.in. Before applying online for forest officer jobs all applicants first read all instructions to fill up application on this page then fill the online application properly. Commencement of online application process for beat and section forest officer jobs on 17th February 2014. Continuation of online registration process will be up to 3rd March 2014. Application fee of Rs 300/- for General/OBC and Rs 150/- for SC/ST/PHD categories. Application fee payment can be done through online or Mee-Seva. All procedures of payment and online application process has been mentioned below. Kindly follow all steps. For more AP govt jobs visit jobsfeed.in.
Forest Officer jobs in AP notification:
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Forest Department
Official Website: www.apforests.gov.in
Job Category: govt jobs
Job Role: Forest Section Officer (FSO), Forest Beat Officer (FBO), Asst. Beat Officer (ABO), Thanadar and Bungalow Watcher
No Of Vacancies: 2167 posts
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Age Limit: Not Specified
Educational Requirements: 10th class/SSC/matriculation, Intermediate/12th & Graduate/Engineering Graduate
Base Salary: Refer Table.
Application Fee: Rs 300/- for General/OBC and Rs 150/- for SC/ST/PHD categories. Application fee can be deposited in online and offline mode.
Online payment can be done by Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Bankiang(Note your Transaction id).
If any one don’t have money/transaction accounts they can pay through Mee-seva.
Go to any Mee-Seva Branch with your following certificate details.
- Date of Birth/Qualification & Community
- List of posts you are eligible to apply
- Mobile number
- Physical Measurements like Height
- Chest on Inspiration
- Chest on Expiration etc. and pay the fee
Selection Process: Written test followed by interview.
How To Apply:
Apply online on http://apfdrt.org/. First read all instructions to fill up application on this page then fill the online application properly.
Online Application Process:
- Visit www.apfdrt.org.
- On main page you can see “Apply online” subsection on top and click on it.
- Create a login by entering your User id, Email and Password.
- All the communications will be through this Email ID only.
- Then pay the application fee online or through Mee-Seva by following above mentioned steps.
- Keep ready scanned copies of all important certificates. (For more go to http://apfdrt.org/Content/Home.aspx).
- Then login to your account and fill up online application form by showing your payment details.
- After filling up the online application take a print of it for future reference.
Commencement of online application: 17th February 2014. Closing date of online application: 3rd March 2014. Last date of fee payment: 2nd March 2014.
LATEST GOVERNMENT JOBS
- GSEB Recruitment 2014 for 1057 Vidhya sahayk Bharti
- HPCL Recruitment 2014 for 100 job vacancies
- ASRLMS Recruitment 2014 for 154 Job Vacancies
- MCL Recruitment 2014 for Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & various posts
- UPSESSB 6645 LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2014
- IIT Guwahati Asst. Project Engineers/ Project Technician walkins 2014
- jpsc RECRUITMENT 556 POSTS OF MEDICAL OFFICER JHARKHAND PSC 2014
- DDUGU Asst Professor Recruitment 2014 www.ddugu.edu.in