HPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2014 Pattern
Recently Haryana Public Service Commission has been released Haryana PSC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2014 pattern. This is very important for all applicants who are going to write a biggest HPSC assessment. The Haryana PSC Civil Judge exam Pattern 2014 test is fully based up on paper and this exam have different categories as mentioned detailed below table and also the exam held in various centers that are detailed in exam Syllabus and Pattern Pdf file. For this exam applicants have to bring Haryana PSC Civil Judge Admit card 2014 available from official website very soon. Mainly the subjects involved in this exam general topics basic overview on related subjects. After applying applicants have to ready to face biggest competitive examination and for this exam applicants have to prepare well for this purpose we are giving Haryana PSC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2014 below.
HPSC Exam Syllabus 2014 Pattern
The exam is going to scheduled on next month date will be announced very soon after applying process completed. Aspirants who are going to write a biggest exam of Haryana PSC Civil Judge are can download exam syllabus, important dates directly to the given link below. The exam conducting on the month of October and for this exam applicants must have to download Haryana PSC Civil Judge Admit card 2014 available on official site otherwise check below. For more information regarding this Haryana PSC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2014 and Haryana PSC Civil Judge exam Pattern 2014 then aspirants must have to go authorized site http://hpsc.gov.in
Details Of Haryana PSC Civil Judge Exam 2014:
Name of the Organization: Haryana Public Service Commission
Official Web Site: http://hpsc.gov.in
Name of the Exam : Haryana PSC Civil Judge Exam
HPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2014 :
Exam Pattern for the Civil Judge (Junior Division) written Exam is as Follows:
1. Written Exam will be Objective Type (which can be scrutinized by Computer).
2. The Question Paper consists of 125 Questions.
3. Each question carry 04 marks
4. For every Wrong Answers 0.20% i.e. 1/5th mark shall be deducted.
5. The Duration of Test is 02:00(Two) Hours (120 Minutes).
HPSC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2014 :
Exam Syllabus for Haryana PSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) written Exam is given below:
1. The objective type multiple-choice question for the Preliminary Examination shall be from the syllabus for the Main Examination.
2. The candidate shall be expected to have a general and basic over view of the main subjects and also the ability to answer questions on current events of national and international importance, Indian legal and constitutional history and governance.
3. The candidate shall also be tested for his analytical skills and aptitude. The standard of the question paper shall be of Law graduate level.