jpsc 556 Medical Officer Post Recruitment 2014 Apply online at www.jpsc.gov.in before 23rd November 2014
Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Medical Officer Post and check the Notification / Application form / Advertisement at the official website http://www.jpsc.gov.in/
JPSC refers to Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Ranchi has announced a latest notification to fill 556 vacant posts in health department of Jharkhand government. JPSC is the public service commission in the state of jharkhand that is mainly for recruiting the candidates, promotions and gives the decisions to the government of jharkhand state.Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply through online from 24-10-2014 to 23-11-2014 and send the print out on or before the last date i.e.,18-12-2014.Important notice is that applied aspirants must give specified address, Otherwise applied candidates may be rejected. Applied aspirants must check their eligibility before applying to the posts and read the instructions carefully.Here we are providing official website so that applied candidates can check for further in-detail information. www.jpsc.gov.in
jpsc recruitment 2014 Posts and Vacancy Details :
Organization:-Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Job Role:-Medical Officer
Education Qualifications :
MBBS Degree from recognized Medical Institution.
Must have MCI Registration Certificate.
Selection Process :
- Written Test
Important Dates Jharkhand Public Service Commission 556 posts :
- Candidates can apply online for:- 24th October 2014
- Last date to apply Online:- 23rd November 2014
- Submit the hard copies of application form up to:- 8th December 2014
Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2014 Procedure to Apply Online:
- Visit http://www.jpsc.gov.in/.
- At the home page you will see the link to apply online, click there.
- Enter all the personal and academic details.
- Deposit the fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Get the hard copy of application form.
- Attest all the documents and certificates.
- Take an envelope that must be superscripted as Application for the Post of Medical Officer.
- Send all these to required address mentioned in the notification.