AIMA (All India Management Associate) Management Trainee Recruitment 2014 apply online for 151 various posts before 13th Dec 2014.
Mini Ratna Public Sector New Delhi released AIMA Recruitment notification for 151 various job vacancies. Aspirants who perceived Chartered Accountancy or ICWA can apply for these All India Management Associate 151 Jobs all over India. According to Mini Ratna PSU notification Management Trainee, Accountant, Jr. Technical Assistant are the posts to be filled by the eligible job seekers. Applicants need to download AIMA recruitment application and fill all the details. And send to the address specified below.
AIMA 151 Management Trainee Recruitment selection will be held on basis of written exam and interview. Aspirants can download AIMA Recruitment Notification 2015 through the link specified below. Book mark jobsfeed.in for latest job updates, admit cards, exam dates, results etc.
Management Trainee Recruitment in Aims 2015
Organization: All India Management Associate
Total Vacancies: 151 posts (UR-72; SC-21; OBC-43; ST-15)
Job Role: Management Trainee, Accountant, Jr. Technical Assistant
Job Location: All over India
Education qualification: Chartered Accountancy or ICWA
Mini Ratna PSU Management Trainee recruitment2015 Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies||Gross Emolument/Month||Qualification|
|Management Trainee (General)||08||Rs. 39,408 Consolidated Pay||Degree with first class MBA in any of the following:
– Personnel Management
– Human Resource
– Industrial Relation
– Marketing Management
– Supply Chain Management
|Management Trainee (Accounts)||19||Rs. 39,408 Consolidated Pay||Degree with first class MBA in Finance or Pass in final examination of any of the following:
– Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
– Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India
– Associate Company Secretary
|Management Trainee (Technical)||10||Rs. 39,408 Consolidated Pay||Any of the following:
– First Class PG degree in Agriculture with Entomology/Micro Biology/Bio Chemistry.
– First Class PG degree in Bio Chemistry/Zoology with entomology.
Preference to those having PG Diploma in Warehousing & Cold Chain Management/Quality Management.
|Accountant||02||Rs. 31,373 + Perks & Allowance||Any of the following:
– B.A (Commerce)
– Chartered Accountant
– Cost & Works Accountant
– SAS Accounts of Indian Audit Department with 3 years experience.
|Jr. Technical Assistant||112||Rs. 20,086 + Perks & Allowance||Degree in Agriculture/Zoology/Chemistry/Bio Chemistry as one of the subjects.|
All India Management Associate Recruitment Age Limit:
- For Management Trainee (General) age should be 28 Years
- For Management Trainee (Accounts) age should be 28 Years
- For Management Trainee (Technical) age should be 28 Years
- For Accountant age should be 30 Years
- For Jr. Technical Assistant age should be 28 Years
- Age Relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories as per rules
Aspirants belong to Gen/OBC need to pay Rs. 500 through Demand Draft in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi.
Selection Procedure for AIMA 151 Posts Recruitment 2015:
Candidates will be selected on basis of
- Objective type Written Test &
- Shortlisted candidates in Interview.
AIMA Recruitment 2014 apply online procedure:
- Firstly log on to Mini Ratna PSU Management Trainee official web portal.
- Click on AIMA Recruitment 2014
- Mini Ratna PSU 151 posts recruitment applications will appear
- After that take printout and keep safe.
- Fill all the specifications in application form
- Now send to “Post Box Number 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003″
- Candidates serving in government offices/PSU must apply through proper channel.
Important Dates for AIMA 151 job vacancies 2015:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09-12-2014 (Tuesday).
- Last Date for Receipt of Printed Application: 13-12-2014 (Saturday).
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05-11-2014 (Saturday)
- Dispatch of Admit Cards by post to provisionally eligible candidates: 09-01-2015 (Friday).
- Availability of Admit Cards on the website: 09-01-2015 (14:00hrs)
- Date of Written Examination: 25-01-2015 (Sunday)
- Test Timings: 10:00hrs to 12:00hrs
- Declaration of Result: To be announced later.