Maharashtra STI Exam Syllabus & Previous Papers 2014
MPSC STI Preliminary Exam 2014 syllabus & previous papers for the candidates applied for MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2015. This syllabus is for 449 job vacancies in Maharashtra Public Service Commission Sales Tax Recruitment 2014. Refer jobsfeed.in for latest job, MPSC STI Admit card, MPSC STI written exam dates, mpsc recruitment notification details etc.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to conduct MPSC STI Recruitment Exam 2015. Aspirants applied for 449 Sales Tax Inspector posts are eagerly waiting for MPSC STI Preliminary Exam Syllabus, Previous Papers. Applicants should be thorough with all the subjects and can prepare from MPSC previous papers to get an idea about frequently asked questions. MPSC STI Prelims Recruitment is to fill 449 STI latest job vacancies. Friends MPSC STI written exam will be held as soon as possible. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before the last date. Aspirants can concentrate on MPSC STI syllabus and previous papers belong to 2010, 11, 12, 13 are specified below and prepare well for MPSC STI Preliminary exam 2015. And MPSC STI Admit card are very useful for attending the exam. Bookmark jobsfeed.in for more jobs related stuff like previous papers, admit cards, syllabus, answer key etc
Maharashtra Public Service Commission STI Preliminary Exam Syllabus:
MPSC Paper I carries (200 marks)
(1) Current events of state, national and international importance.
(2) History of India (with special reference to Maharashtra) and Indian National Movement.
(3) Maharashtra, India and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of
Maharashtra, India and the World.
(4) Maharashtra and India – Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Urban Governance, Public Policy, Rights issues, etc.
(5) Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion,Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
(6) General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change-that do not require subject specialization.
(7) General Science.
MPSC STI Exam Paper II carries (200 marks)
(2) Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
(3) Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
(4) Decision – making and problem – solving.
(5) General mental ability.
(6) Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (Charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.- Class X level)
(7) Marathi and English Language Comprehension skills (Class X/XII level).
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Exam Pattern 2014:
The examination is held in three levels namely, Preliminary, Main, Physical test and Interview.
- Preliminary Examination carries 300 Marks
- Main Examination carries 400 Marks.
- Physical Test carries 200 Marks and
- Interview will be held for 75 Marks.