AP Panchayat Secretary district wise merit lists 2014 and APPSC group 4 panchayat raj selection process are provided here. News flash!! The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced panchayat secretary written examination result on 24th March 2014. Also it will release district wise merit list for panchayat secretary positions. An enormous number of people have attended these pachayati raj exam. Have you checked your result? Hope you may get good score in the exam. According to written test result and merit list prepared by APPSC candidates will be short listed then called for certificate verification. Appointment/ call letters will be provided by district collectors to selected candidates after completion of certificate verification.
AP Panchayat Secretary District wise Merit list 2014:
So now are you waiting for merit list? Applicants who have attended the Panchayat Secretary written test they all are in a wrong thinking that they can get merit lists district wise from official website of APPSC. But in actual you people only can check pachayat secretary/ group 4 merit lists of different districts on official websites of that particular district. To make your search easy here we have added all individual sites of different districts of Srikakulam, Kurnool, Visakhapatnam, Adilabad, Vizianagaram, Karimnagar, East Godavari, Warangal, West Godavari, Khammam, Krishna KST 06 Hyderabad, Guntur, Rangareddy, Prakasam, Nizamabad, Nellore, Mahaboobnagar, Chittor, Medak, Kadapa and Nalgonda.
AP Panchayat Secretary Selection Process:
The Selection to the post will be made by the District Collector / District Selection Committee as per the Merit List.
1. a) The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made based on the merit in the written examination (objective type) only for eligible candidates.
b) The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory and absence in any of the papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
c) Minimum qualifying marks are relaxable as per discretion of the Commission/ District Collector / District selection committee.
d) Role of APPSC is to conduct the Examination and prepare merit list District Wise.
e) The work of verifying the certificates and preparation of merit list as per the communal Roster is entrusted to the respective District Collectors / District Selection Committee.
2. The Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification date itself for verification or as and when required and called for. If any candidate fails to produce any one of the certificates and the particulars furnished in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by the candidate, the candidature will be rejected / disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidates are advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
3. Concerned District Collector is the unit of appointment as per G.O. Ms. No. 84, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development (Mdl.II) Dept., Dt. 24.02.2010.
4. The appointment/ call letter of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and only if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
APPSC Group 4 Merit List Details:
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Official Website: www.apspsc.gov.in
Exam Name: APPSC Panchayat Raj Secretary Exam 2014
Job Role: Panchayat Raj Secretary
No Of Vacancies: 2677 posts
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Check District Wise AP Panchayatiraj 2014 Merit Lists:
Exam Date: 23rd Feb 2014
Result Announcement: 24th March 2014
LATEST GOVERNMENT JOBS
- NICL Assistant Recruitment Notification
- UP 11000 Anudeshak Notification 2015
- MPPEB Recruitment 2014 for Investigator Apply Online
- BSSC 123 Fishery Officer & Supervisor Recruitment 2015
- Sail Bokaro 110 OCTT Recruitment 2015 Apply online
- crpf constable recruitment 2015 apply online at crpf.nic.in
- 1090 CRCC Jobs in Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Recruitment Notification 2014
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015